- Placed: occupied and paid
- Unpaid: occupied but unpaid, having chance to be released
- Vacant: unoccupied
The registration fee covers:
- Access to the congress program
- All meals (except for free night dinner)
- All necessary transport during the congress and pickup service (Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport ↔ venue)
- Insurance (covers basic accidental death and dismemberment, accidental death, major burn and accidental medical reimbursement during the congress)
The persons from Friends of Federations, IPSF Partners, alumni, and Honorary Life Members are also qualified for registration.
Step 2: Receive “Letter of Enrollment”
Step 3: Send “Contact Person Confirmation Letter” within 5 days.
Step 4: Receive “Order of Payment.”
Step 5: Do payment and send remittance receipt within 7 days.
Step 6: Receive “Confirmation of Payment.”
Step 7: Officially registered.
You can download the shorter version of registration process here. We hope this will help you understand the whole registration process more when reading the details below.
Fill in the online registration.
During the registration process you have to fill in a form with several questions including:
– Personal information (name, age, gender, e-mail)
– The students’ association that represents you
– Food requirements (e.g. food allergies)
In the beginning, the quota of each association is four people. We will reserve non-official delegate spots until 19th Feb and official delegate spots until 31st Mar. After the above-mentioned timeline, we will re-allocate spots to first come first served, depending on the time you fill in the online registration.
Besides, there are about another 100 spots open for everyone from 16th Jan. As a result, the earlier you fill in the online registration, the more likely you will be enrolled.
If you fill in the online registration, the system will reply via e-mail the information that you provided and your registration number automatically. It just means that we received your online registration. You are not enrolled until you receive the letter from the Reception Committee (RC) telling you information about the next step.
After you are enrolled by the RC, you can check your registration status at the “Search for Registration Status” tab in the header menu.
Receive “Letter of Enrollment”
If you are enrolled, RC will send you the letter of enrollment.
Send “Contact Person Confirmation Letter” within 5 days.
After receiving the email from RC, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct confirmation letter (in PDF format) from your Contact Person (CP) of the students’ association.
- Subject of letter：your registration number_CP confirmation letter, e.g. 001_CP confirmation letter
- If you are not sure who your CP is, you may find the contact information of your CP at the “Search for Contact Persons and Visa Requirements” tab.
- Please provide (a) your name (b) nationality (c) university, city and country (d) passport number to your CP to get CP confirmation letter.
- Failure to send CP confirmation letter within the stipulated time will result in cancellation of the registration. It means that you need to register again.
Receive “Order of Payment.”
The RC will check whether you are one of IPSF members. After the confirmation of your membership, the RC will send you an order of payment.
Do payment and send remittance receipt within 7 days.
You have 7 days to pay the correct amount of money and send a print screen of remittance receipt including account name and account number to email@example.com
- Subject of letter：your registration number_remittance receipt, e.g. 001_remittance receipt
- Be sure to make your payment in euros.
- Please take great care when calculating the amount you want to transfer. The amount should be the exact amount according to registration phase. Before you transfer, please notify the bank that the remittance should be received in full amount.
- International payments will take a few days to be transferred to our account. Do not complete the payment on the last days of the payment due date. Failure to pay within the stipulated time will result in cancellation of the registration. It means that you need to register again.
- If you have any problems completing the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive “Confirmation of Payment.”
You will receive an e-mail of “Confirmation of Payment” from RC within 10 days after you send the remittance receipt. If not, please contact email@example.com
Congratulations!!! You are officially registered.
If your country is NOT a visa-exempt entry or e-visa to Taiwan, we will provide you an e-code to apply for the e-visa to Taiwan.
Please stay tuned for our further notification for your visa, flight and workshop selection.